or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get rid of your TOP STORIES in my computer; they are TOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING ! ! ! ! !

• BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get rid of the ads covering the right hand side of AOL? They cover part of the message.

if you need to have ads on the page please make the ones on the right side of the page not a wide - it takes up about 1/3 of the screen. i hate seeing political figures no matter who they are I move the screen far to the right to hide them but they do take up to much of the screen.

Do you care at all that people don`t want these ads on their page? This is absolutely ridiculus. Please get rid of them. I will never buy anything I see there. It is totally distracting and an invasion of privacy. Get the ads off the page now!

I've had an aol account for a great many years and find it extremely inappropriate to have Hillary Clinton on my AOL mail sign in page. I do not support or believe in Hillary Clinton.

• VT Data Base AppsVT Data Base Apps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A true Bernie supporter would not just complain. They would take action, get involved, DO SOMETHING about things they didn't like. SO do something. Install Adblock Plus and stop the Ads you don't want to see and all the others as well.

I have absolutely hated seeing Hillary's smirking face every time I've signed on to my AOL mail for the last two months!!! If I didn't have my email addresses on AOL I would have switched months ago. Why aren't there just neutral things on there? It makes me angry every time I see her rotten deceitful face (and I am a woman her age so I do not buy into this crap about the "woman card". I'm a Bernie supporter so I have even more reason to hate HER for cheating him out of the votes he got.

Get rid of criminal Hillary on the aolmail login page: the woman is a criminal and needs to be sent to prison. STOP IT NOW OR I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

• VT Data Base AppsVT Data Base Apps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sick of the whining. AOL makes money off the political ads. They are not about to stop them. Instead of whining about it why don't you DO SOMETHING about it if you hate it so much! Install Ad Blocker Plus and stop ALL ads. I get no ads because I took two minutes to install a simple browser ad on. Typical of the hate, someone else at fault, crowd mentality. Whine but don't do anything about it.

AMEN! I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER FACE EVERY TIME I OPEN MY EMAIL !!!! Had I not had the same email address for years I would cancel immediately.

what a violation of a persons rights to be forced to look at Hillary Clinton on my login page, shame on you, AOL!

Remove Hillary Clinton ads. Email how to disable this ad. I do not support her and do not want to have your political preferences up on my welcome screen.

• lbabycakes0503lbabycakes0503 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought it was just me seeing that horrible bitch on my home page. I never realize aol was so one sided. Get her off im sick of the Clinton mess.

I fucking hate, that lying POS Hillary and do not want to see her face or any ads from her POS campaign while I am trying to check my mail...it's about to make me throw my computer and switch my shit to GOOGLE!!

How do I get rid of these awful Hillary ads? I do not want to see her anymore!!! She is there every tine I go to log in.

• DonDon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop putting Hillary ads every time I check my email.
        She should be in jail!
        I am ready to change to another mail service.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
      AOL MAIL logo

A place where you can be yourself while you stay in touch with the important people in your life.

Feedback and Knowledge Base